Monday, February 3, 2014

Post groundhogs day

Well spring has to arrive eventually, luckily I have crafting to make it bearable.   This weekend I have been busy,  started my tabbed mini book for my swap at Lefty Productions Swap.  I thought I would have more "issues" with this one as I didnt know where I was going to go with it..  maybe that is the secret dont think just do.  :)  I have the pages done just want to finish with some embellishments and it will be complete.  I have two swaps this month.. so I should start on the other one today at some point after I clean up my work space,
before 
After.
 I dont know how it gets so cluttered..:)  oh okay I know lol  I thought I would post some in progress pictures.  and then some finished ones when it is done.
 

 

 
 


So less than 2 months till my 40th so with that comes the task of "pinning" ideas for my birthday,  I keep going back and forth on a party.  should I wait and do a big one in the summer when it is warm or do one now,  I keep leaning towards just a small one now and a big one in the summer.  

well Im off to tidy and see if I can get any "work" done.. :)  Happy Monday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Your book looks amazing! Love the distressing around the edges of the pages and the awesome stamps you've used :-). I'm with you waiting for spring.... This winter has seemed too long already.

    ReplyDelete