Monday, March 17, 2014


 Swap Time at Lefty productions and well I had to create 2 quote cards from movies.  so the first one here I couldn't really decide on one,  it could be why so serious, as I really didn't think when I did this one as I tend to over think things so I just went with what ever and I really like the way it turned out..  the second one here I cheated and took a quote from Mocking Jay, Hunger Games series.  Real or Not Real.
I used some alcohol inks on some acetate and then put it over the stamped image of the forest.  the Picture really doesn't do any justice.
here are a few shots from my Oscar book.  I did it around it happened one night it won in 1923 I believe.  Great movie.  I distressed the pages and added some oldish stamps and just a little something to give it a little age. 


some of the pages turned out really well 


the guts of the book.  
what  you see when you look at the whole book.




No comments:

Post a Comment