Monday, March 17, 2014


Well March has started and I am starting my birthday party stuff...  first that needed was the invitations.


Everyone seemed to really like the inviations.  I have made some wine glass charms also.  
I have a few more things to get done.  But 2 weeks until party date.. lol  

The Wine charms were very simple to make really I just found some old pictures of me. and when into a photo editor online ** there are free ones http://www.picmonkey.com/ ****  this is my go to when I just just want something simple.  They have a great Polaroid frame to use.  and I use the text to write on the bottom of it and save it to my computer.  I then print them either in word, I sized them to 2.5 inches.  I tried the 1.5 but I wanted them a little bit bigger..  then printed them on a card stock and laminated them and then cut them out.. easy peasy.  I added a little jump ring through the top and then bought some earring hoops and attached them as they are the perfect size for a wine glass.   Hope you like them.  very easy to do and if you wanted you could add some beads or what ever also.  

thanks for reading..  


No comments:

Post a Comment