Thursday, September 4, 2014

Craft Sale Time

Recipe boards or maybe you can use them for a hanging scrapbook.
 
Well it is Craft Sale time again, and I have been busy the last month trying to get some stuff done, seems I stall at half way.. lol  got a few new things this year, and some old staples, of course my coasters, this time they are funny retro women humor ones, great to pair up with a wine glass and a bottle.  lol
Coasters, with acrylic top so cups don't stick

New addition glass etching, great gag gift

etched pie plate perfect for your famous dip at the next potluck.
 
closer look at a few boards

Been trying a few new things so I hope they sell.  My daughter has also made some fridge magnets and some wooden bracelets and some great little note books.  

No comments:

Post a Comment